The 2018 Bridge to Brisbane event is set to be bigger and better on Sunday, 26 August 2018. The Wonder Team, running in support of the Children’s Hospital Foundation, is also aiming to be bigger and better than ever before.
This year’s course includes the crossing of three of Brisbane’s most iconic bridges, keeping the adventure well and truly alive for Brisbane’s most popular challenge event.
Grab your mates and participate in a 5km or 10km run or walk and know that you are helping to work wonder for sick kids.
Register online and select The Wonder Team – Children’s Hospital Foundation to join our incredible team, led by our ambassadors Max, Josh and Sophie.
Wonder Coach Kieron Douglass will share exclusive training tips for all fitness levels, to ensure we are all well prepared on race day.
This year we are offering a special incentive to the first 50 entrants. Register to join the Children’s Hospital Foundation’s ‘The Wonder Team’ and receive a Wonder singlet, cap and other goodies (terms and conditions apply).
How to register
- Register here. Fill in your details and click NEXT.
2. Select your distance – the 10km race or the 5km race.
3. Search for our team name. Children’s Hospital Foundation – The Wonder Team. There is no pin, so leave this blank.
4. Select your starting zone based on the time you think it will take to complete the run.
5. Fill in your details and click NEXT.
6. Select how you would like to receive your Bridge to Brisbane race pack, choose your T-Shirt size and whether or not you would like your results sent via SMS.
7. Select ‘Children’s Hospital Foundation’ as your chosen charity in the drop down box and click NEXT.
8. Review your details and proceed to payment when ready.
For more information or help to reach your fundraising target please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.