Raffle Tickets on sale Monday 15 January to Sunday 11 February 2018 at Woolworths stores in Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
Purchase your ticket to the Woolworths Summer raffle at the checkout to help support medical research, fund vital equipment and help sick kids to laugh and smile while in hospital.
All proceeds will go to the Children’s Hospital Foundation, the official charity of Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital and for all sick kids.
Winners will be announced in The Australian newspaper, on Thursday 22 March. The lucky winner’s names will later be published on the Children’s Hospital Foundation website.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets will be on sale from 15 January to 11 February 2018.
- All proceeds will be donated to the Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Raffle will be drawn at the Children’s Hospital Foundation, 494 Stanley Street at 11am, Thursday, 22 March 2018.
- Winners will be notified by telephone, mail and on the Children’s Hospital Foundation website www.childrens.org.au.
- On Thursday, 22 March 2018 winners’ names and ticket number will be published in The Australian newspaper.
- Winners can collect their prize from any Mazda dealership in Queensland or Northern New South Wales. Flight Centre Holiday: Redeemed by 31 December 2018, 8 week notice minimum for bookings, Dates subject to Availability, Voucher must be redeemed on one holiday only. Sea Doo Jet Skis: Must be collected from JSW Power sports and be registered in Queensland.
- Maximum number of tickets to be sold is 732,515.
- Total prize pool value to be won $293,006.
- The prize pool value is correct at the time of printing.
- Subject to relevant state authority approval, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this raffle at any time, and/or to cancel the raffle where in the Promoter’s opinion it cannot conduct the raffle or award the prize for any reason beyond its control.
- Promoter is Rosie Simpson, Children’s Hospital Foundation, PO Box 8009, Woolloongabba QLD 4102.
- Queensland Category 3 Licence No. 111872, New South Wales Lotteries and Art Unions Act 19001 Permit No. GOCAU/1967.
- The Children’s Hospital Foundation uses personal information and data collected from this raffle for the primary purpose of informing you about the winners, and to contact you in the future with information relating to our fundraising and marketing activities (including those conducted with our fundraising partners) via any medium including mail, telephone, SMS, email, or any other form of electronic, emerging or digital communication. You will be given the opportunity to opt out of this communication.