Prize is an automatic Mazda 3 Touring. Car includes 12 months registration, CTP insurance, and stamp duty.
Terms and Conditions
- Prize is an automatic Mazda 3 Touring. Car includes 12 months registration, CTP insurance, and stamp duty.
- Tickets will be on sale from 11 March 2017 to 16 April 2017.
- Proceeds will be donated to the Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Raffle will be drawn at the Children’s Hospital Foundation, 494 Stanley Street, South Brisbane on 30 May 2017 at 11.00am.
- Winner will be notified by telephone and mail, and published in The Australian on 6 June 2017.
- Maximum number of tickets sold is 76,785.
- Promoter is Damon Mudge, Children’s Hospital Foundation, PO Box 8009, Woolloongabba QLD 4102.
- Winner will need to collect the car from their closest Mazda dealership in Queensland, northern New South Wales, or Northern Territory.
- Queensland Category 3 Licence No. 111872, New South Wales Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901 Permit No. GOCAU/1873.