Raffle tickets will be sold in Woolworths stores throughout Queensland and Northern New South Wales from 4 June 2018 to 1 July 2018.
Add a $2 raffle ticket to your trolley at Woolworths, and you could win one of five Mazda BT-50s, plus a $10,000 Woolworths Gift Card.
There are five prize packages which include a Mazda BT-50, Dual Cab XT, 4×4 intercooled turbo diesel AT 6 speed automatic with 12 months registrations and stamp duty as well as a $10,000 Woolworths Gift Card. Each prize is valued at $63,000.
By purchasing a raffle ticket, you will be helping to support lifesaving research, purchase vital equipment and help sick kids laugh and smile while in hospital.
Tickets will be sold in Woolworths stores throughout Queensland and Northern New South Wales from 4 June 2018 to 1 July 2018.
Winners will be drawn on 9 August 2018 and published in The Australian on 16 August 2018.
Once winners have been contacted, the lucky prize winners names will be published on the Children’s Hospital Foundation website.
For more than 31 years, Woolworths staff and customers have contributed more than $51 million to the Children’s Hospital Foundation. Visit your local Woolworths store today and help fund world-class research, state-of-the-art medical equipment, clinical care and entertainment.
Winners will be announced in The Australian newspaper, on Thursday 16 August 2018. The lucky winner’s names will later be published on the Children’s Hospital Foundation website.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets will be on sale from 4 June to 1 July 2018.
- All proceeds will be donated to the Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Raffle will be drawn at the Children’s Hospital Foundation, 494 Stanley Street, South Brisbane at 11am, Thursday, 9 August 2018.
- Winners will be notified by telephone, mail and on the Children’s Hospital Foundation website www.childrens.org.au.
- On Thursday, 16 August 2018 winners’ names and ticket number will be published in The Australian newspaper.
- Winners can collect their prize from any Mazda dealership in Queensland or Northern New South Wales.
- Maximum number of tickets to be sold is 787,500.
- Total prize pool value to be won $315,000.
- The prize pool value is correct at the time of printing.
- Subject to relevant state authority approval, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this raffle at any time, and/or to cancel the raffle where in the Promoter’s opinion it cannot conduct the raffle or award the prize for any reason beyond its control.
- Promoter is Rosie Simpson, Children’s Hospital Foundation, PO Box 8009, Woolloongabba QLD 4102.
- Queensland Category 3 Licence No. 111872, New South Wales Lotteries and Art Unions Act 19001 Permit No. GOCAU/2021.
- The Children’s Hospital Foundation uses personal information and data collected from this raffle for the primary purpose of informing you about the winners, and to contact you in the future with information relating to our fundraising and marketing activities (including those conducted with our fundraising partners) via any medium including mail, telephone, SMS, email, or any other form of electronic, emerging or digital communication. You will be given the opportunity to opt out of this communication.