The Children’s Hospital Foundation will be running the following grant rounds in the first half of 2018:
- 2018 Woolworths Nutrition-Specific Health Services Research Grant Round Applications are now open and will close on Wednesday 28 March 2018. (Guidelines available here).
- 2018 General Health Services Research Grant Round. Applications open Monday 26 February 2018 and will also close on Wednesday 28 March 2018
To assist researchers with preparing Health Services Research (HSR) applications, the Australian Centre for Health Services Innovation (AusHSI) will deliver 3 x drop-in clinics and a half day grant writing workshop. Each clinic will feature the following academic staff as necessary to provide coverage:
Children’s Hospital Foundation Health Services Research Training Workshops
- Health Economist
- Clinical Epidemiologist
- Implementation Scientist
The training will be held at Centre for Children’s Health Research (CCHR), Level 5 Seminar Room.
AusHSI drop-in Clinics:
- Friday 16 February 1pm – 3pm
- Tuesday 20 February 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Friday 16 March 1pm – 3pm
Grant Writing Workshop:
- Monday 12 March 9am – 12pm
If you have any questions regarding the HSR training workshops, please contact the Children’s Hospital Foundation Research and Grants team by clicking here.
Children’s Health Queensland Biostatistician
Children’s Health Queensland (CHQ) will also be offering regular biostatistics services at CCHR weekly.
It is expected the service will provide one on one consultation and advice for researchers. In addition, CHQ will be offering a Biostats 101 group training program targeted at researchers and clinicians.
Further information regarding this service, including bookings, will be available in the next few weeks. If you have any questions regarding this service, please email CCHROPManager@health.qld.gov.au
Dr Claudia Giurgiuman PhD
Head of Research and Grants