Help sick kids today and tomorrow by funding world-class medical research in perpetuity.
An endowment fund can be established with a minimum gift of $200,000. The endowment fund can be named in honour or memory of a loved one, at the discretion of the donor(s). All named endowments must be approved by the Children’s Hospital Foundation Board.
Alternatively, you can contribute (amounts greater than $5,000) to one of the Foundation’s existing endowments:
- The Children’s Hospital Foundation’s General Endowment – supporting areas of greatest need
- The Sir Albert Sakzewski Endowment – infectious diseases research
- The Sasakawa Memorial Fund – infectious diseases research
- The Leola Grace Robinson Endowment – burns research
- The Lola Efstathis Scholarship Fund – medical scholarships
Please contact the Director of Development at 3606 6171 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about establishing an endowment or to learn about contributing to an existing endowment.