Fundraising in your community is one of the most powerful ways you can help sick kids. It is extremely rewarding for everyone involved, creating fun as well as funding. Your fundraising efforts empower medical researchers, equip the children’s hospital, and give sick kids and their families the care and support they deserve.
- Celebrating a birthday, wedding, christening? Ask for donations in lieu of gifts.
- Donate the proceeds of a garage sale.
- Sell tickets for a movie and popcorn night.
- Hold a free dress day or host a dinner party for your friends.
- Bake something every day for a week and treat your workmates or fill a jar with jelly beans and hold a guessing competition.
- Or choose something challenging and get some sponsors on board. The ways you can fundraise are limited only by your imagination.
Whatever you choose, you are guaranteed to make a difference to the lives of sick kids and we’re here to support you every step of the way. If you want to get started, set up your online fundraising page today. Or if you’d like to ask us some questions, simple complete the enquiry form and we can discuss your ideas.
Go on… start something wonderful today.